Devin L. Vanassche
Mobile: 971-409-2516 Email: email@example.com
Motivated, reliable, and enthusiastic candidate seeking the opportunity to utilize skills and qualifications to contribute to a company’s success. Harbors a positive attitude, the ability to be detail-oriented, and the drive to provide support to co-workers and excellent customer service. Is extremely creative and able to uphold all standards set by management.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Strong attention to detail.
· Works well with others.
· Great at comprehending instructions.
· Appreciates the importance of helping the team.
· Customer service-oriented.
· Punctual and open availability.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Takes the initiative.
· Handles conflict well.
· Technically inclined: Adobe Creative Suite, Apple Software, Autodesk Software and Graphic Design.
Office Depot/Office Max Warehouse Associate October 2016 – Current
· Unload products from main truck.
· Scan and set products to their routed trucks.
· Help drivers for any special changes if needed.
Best Buy Projects Team August 2012 – May 2016
· Setup signs throughout Best buy stores.
· Make sure all tags and items are in there right areas and up to date.
Northwest Sports Photography Photo Editor May 2008 – September 2008
· Evaluated photographs and inspected for inconsistencies.
· Suggested edits that needed to be made to management.
National Career Readiness Certification Bronze Level
Bachelors of Science Degree, Media Arts and Animation, Art Institute of Portland, Portland, Oregon.